I get this feeling when I buy a new nail polish -- some may call it an addiction -- I call it a relatively affordable obsession, which generally improves my overall outlook on life. It's not just the purchase, it's the feeling I get when my nails are perfectly manicured. Nothing can brighten your day more than pretty hands and here is why...
- Nail Polish is SHINY! What could be better than shiny, pretty nails?
- It is a great distraction. For example, say you are staring monotonously at your computer screen, suddenly you look down and what do you see?? BEAUTIFUL nails typing away. Your boring old key board is suddenly exciting and fun.
- It is a great accessory. Manicured nails can pull any look together. Just ask Zac Posen who used OPI nail color to add the perfect touch to his Z Spoke by Zac Posen show.
- Nail Polish is an affordable gift to yourself, a little pick me up after a long day.
- Manicured nails look polished (no pun intended), professional and most of all chic.
- And lets not forget the SPARKLES!! Sparkly nails = Sparkly outlook on life.
Soon to arrive is Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday and Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe.
How do you feel about nail polish? What is your go to color?
P.S. Serena Williams is collaborating with OPI on a new collection called the Grand Slam Collection, the colors will represent different tennis tournaments. We can't wait to see it!